Aura is set to become one of Liverpool’s most premier destinations, with the University of Liverpool being located a mere 4 minutes’ walk from the site. Comprising of 1007 luxurious student pods and apartments, Aura is designed to stand out from neighbouring student developments within the Knowledge Quarter.
Aura will become a luxurious complex for students with state of the art amenities from; a gym and yoga rooms to bars, restaurants and many more. This makes Aura the perfect home from home for all students.
Aura – Investment Highlights
8% net assured for 5 years
Modern en-suite and self-contained studio apartments arranged in clusters
Selection of desirable on-site facilities
Established UK Developer
Desirable Knowledge Quarter location
Phase 1 estimated completion: Q3 2019
Phase 2 and 3 estimated completion: Q1 2020
Aura - Walking Distances
- Adjacent to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital housing circa 7,000 students
- 3-4 minutes’ walk to main campus of the University of Liverpool with circa 22,500 students
- 4-minute walk to Paddington Village in the Knowledge Quarter
- 3-4 minutes’ walk to Liverpool Hope University Creative Campus
- 14 minutes’ walk to Liverpool John Moore’s’ University with over 25,000 students
- 14 minutes’ walk to Liverpool Lime Street Station
The Knowledge Quarter (KQ) is home to; Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Science Park and Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, among other institutions. This has made the Knowledge Quarter recognisable as a dynamic space for education, science, health and technology and is subject to a massive ongoing programme of development and investment.
1. Complete a reservation form and pay a £5,000 reservation fee
2. 25% of purchase price due on exchange of contracts, less reservation fee (28 days after Reservation)
3. 25% of purchase price due on March 2018
4. 50% of purchase price due on upon Completion
|Studios||25 square metres||-||£67,950.00||Enquire|
|Student Pod||13.75 square metres||-||£64,950.00||Enquire|
Call us on +44 (0) 161 337 3890 or contact us using the form below
Published: 13 March 2018Thanks to an iconic address, ideal commuter location and award-winning architect, No1 Trafford is one of the most in-demand UK buy-to-let property investments available.
Published: 9 March 2018From the iconic skyline to satellite neighbourhoods, Liverpool is overseeing a £13bn investment into regeneration projects that are set to forever change the popularity of the city for property investors.
Featured ArticleOur buy-to-let property guide covers the top ten considerations when buying your first or next buy-to-let investment. Find out more about making the most of your buy-to-let investment, your legal responsibilities and how to choose the best location.
Published: 13 April 2018Liverpool has become one of the top locations to invest in property in the UK, due to its dynamic property and business sectors attracting international attention.
Published: 10 April 2018Construction on Colonial Chambers in Q1 2018 has seen final installations throughout floors one to five and the start of the stripping of the roof.
Published: 12 March 2018Silkhouse Court has seen huge progress with construction on the top four floors now well underway. We currently only have 4 premium units left at Silkhouse Court, three on floor 14 and one on floor 15. The 2-bedroom apartments start from £199,995.