Published: 15 May 2019
Construction at The Loom at Vulcan Mill is continuing at pace with construction still on track for completing in Q4 2019.
The first quarter of 2019 has seen:
• The pre-cast concrete frames complete
• Window installation
• Completion of the external brickwork completed to the first floor
• Blockwork to the basement walls and ground floor now completed
• Internal partitioning boards are fitted up to the third floor with studding completed up to the fifth floor
• Mechanical and electrical works have started
Work to be completed this quarter:
• External facing brickwork
• Internal partitioning ongoing
• Mechanical and electrical containment and first fix
• Roof finishing works
• Windows EPDM ongoing
• Lift installations
Whether you're a seasoned investor or considering your first property investment, our experienced team are here to help.
Arrange a FREE call back from one of our team!
Call our team today on +44 (0) 161 337 3890