Published: 13 March 2018
Rapid capital growth and strong net yields make Manchester one of the major UK buy-to-let hotspots, helped by a real focus on only granting planning permission to developments that benefit the city and its growing population.
No1 Trafford is a great example.
Thanks to an iconic address, ideal commuter location and award-winning architect, No1 Trafford is one of the most in-demand UK buy-to-let property investments available.
No1 Trafford sits on the Trafford Wharf regeneration, connecting Manchester city centre, MediaCityUK and Trafford Park.
With a new metro link tram system already being constructed, the new public transport system is forecast to make commuting easier for over 1,300 businesses and bring many more to the city.
The metro link will connect the ever-popular Trafford Centre shopping district, which already welcomes over 31 million shoppers each year, MediaCityUK, the 200-acre property and business development and Manchester city centre, arguably the busiest UK city centre outside of London.
Sitting between the existing Pomona tram station and the newly built Wharfside extension, No1 Trafford is in an enviable position to attract tenants from Manchester’s busiest professional areas.
See a map of the proposed new tram route below:
Overlooking the banks of the Manchester ship canal, No1 Trafford has an enviable amount of attractions on its doorsteps. From Manchester United’s Old Trafford football stadium, the incredible choice of restaurants on offer at MediaCityUK as well as the Lowry art gallery and Imperial War Museum North all within walking distance.
The new metro link tram line also opens up opportunities for work and leisure, with a simple connection from Manchester city centre and the Trafford Centre.
With spectacular waterfront views and commutable access for both leisure and work right on the doorstep, No1 Trafford offers un-rivalled opportunities for a complete residential buy-to-let property investment.
No1 Trafford encompasses award-winning architects and a proven developer combining to create a high-end residential apartment block. Below you can see the detail involved within the construction.
· Large glazed communal entrance
· Newly constructed Wharfside tram station positioned close to the main entrance
· Concierge area and residential lounge area
· Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout all rooms, ensuring natural light whenever possible as well as a stylish finish
· Light modern design and style throughout
· External metal doors with a powder coated, bronze-metallic finish
· External bollards with integrated lighting for a safe welcome
· A variety of apartment layouts and sizes to appeal for a wider range of tenants
· Designed to give your tenants equal size and space across the bedrooms and bathrooms
· Large apartments designed based on the London Design Guide
· Steel-coated bath and shower with glass shower screen
· High-quality ceramic tiles
· High-quality tiled floors
· High-quality sanitary ware
· Heated towel rails
· Electric shaving point in all units
· Large communal terrace with open gardens and water views for all tenants
· Large secure resident’s cycle storage
· Car parking for investments that decide to include this
· Communal lounge area for all residents, with partially glazed ceiling for greater natural light and views of the open gardens and water views
· Comparably greater floor-to-ceiling heights to improve sense of space and premium finish
· Communal terraces on the 13th and 16th floors of the towers providing views of Manchester city centre and MediaCityUK
· Large open-plan kitchen living areas
· Premium-gloss kitchen units
· Glass splashback
· Soft close cupboards
· Integrated kitchen appliances, including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric hob and oven
· Two commercial units with planning to be obtained for a range of uses providing a flexible end solution
· Communal areas designed for the most enjoyable and relaxing residential use
· Ceiling-mounted down lighting
· Strip-wood effect flooring
No1 Trafford is being constructed by some of one of the most respectable developers in the UK, Cole Waterhouse.
The developer has a proven track record:
· Previously constructed the Jewel House commercial development in Manchester’s vibrant Northern Quarter, completing in 2013 with 14 apartments and 6,000 sq. ft of commercial accommodation to a total valuation of £4.5 million
· The 682-bed student campus Wembley First Way, a £100 million purpose-built development close to the UCFB main campus on Wembley Stadium, London, which is currently still being constructed
· 34 Wembley Hill Road, a landmark residential-led development in London’s popular commuter borough, completing February 2017 and giving investors an average 38% ROI
No1 Trafford is due to complete in Q4 2019.
No1 Trafford has a number factors to consider for your investment options:
· No1 Trafford is available with a 25% deposit and up to a 65% LTV mortgage or as a cash purchase
· You can get estimated yields of up to 6.1%
· A three-year forecast from JLL estimates a capital growth increase of 28.2% and a rental growth increase of 20.5% in Manchester
· Rents in Manchester vary for both one and two-bedroom apartments, currently one-bedroom apartments achieve a rent of between £875pcm and £1,100pcm whilst two-bedroom apartments achieve a rent of between £1,100pcm and £1,600pcm
· One-bedroom apartments with a minimum 40.6 sq. metres start from £157,000
· Two-bedroom apartments with a minimum 63.1 sq. metres start from £228,000
We are proud to have an exclusive allocation of 10 one and two-bedroom apartments that you can only invest in through ourselves.
Click here to find out more information on No1 Trafford and our exclusive allocation.