1. Pure Investor Group Limited is not a licensed investment advisor or a licensed estate agent. Pure Investor Group Limited is not authorised by The Financial Services Authority to provide investment or financial advice.
2. Neither anything on this website nor any other communication from Pure Investor Group Limited is intended to be or should be construed as an invitation or inducement (direct or indirect) to any person to engage in investment activities.
3. Every reasonable effort has been made by Pure Investor Group Limited to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website based on current market conditions. However, whilst believed to be accurate, the information provided is for guidance only. Pure Investor Group Limited makes no representation and gives no warranties as to the accuracy of the information provided and accepts no liability for any errors, misprints or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise).
4. Intending purchasers should not rely on the information or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves through their solicitor and by physical inspection of the property (or site) in question or otherwise as to their accuracy.
5. Consequently, no information presented in these particulars and/or displayed on Pure Investor Group Limited web site (or any linked site) constitutes or forms part of a contract.
6. No person in the employ Pure Investor Group Limited has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the investments. Pure Investor Group Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of any person acting or failing to act upon information provided.
7. Pure Investor Group Limited displays information about properties on behalf of third parties for whom they are associate companies, agents or representatives, and are therefore not responsible for the validity of the details relating to properties shown.
8. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
9. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
10. It should not be assumed that each property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents.
11. For newly built properties, it should not be assumed that Pure Investor Group Limited have tested any services, equipment or facilities - purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
12. All ‘off-plan’ particulars are prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before the completion of each property and are intended only as a guide.
13. These may change be changed during construction and final finishes could vary.
14. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information and where ever possible, should get their solicitors to check the plans and specifications before exchanging contracts.
15. Pure Investor Group Limited is not responsible for future changes in the market or market conditions and mortgage applications are subject to individual status.
16. Past performance is no guide to future performance. The value of the property can go up as well as down.
17. Guarantees cannot be made that any particular applicant will obtain a mortgage on the investments or the value of the mortgage they will be able to obtain.
18. Guarantees cannot be made on the resale of any of the plots.
19. Any information concerning particular projects in any of our documentation is believed to be correct at the time of publishing but can be subject to change and involves 3rd parties including builders, developers, lawyers and other bodies. Most prices of property are secured in the local currency of the country of purchase and are only represented in pounds as an approx equivalent. All prices, contracts, measurements and other details should be confirmed directly with the developer and lawyer at time of purchase.
You must have read and understood the Investment guide page of this website and agreed to both the disclaimer and the terms and conditions on this website before conducting any business with us. If you are unsure about any terms, please e-mail us for an explanation of anything you are unsure of.
By completing a reservation form and paying a reservation fee, it will be implied that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this website.
Most of the deals on this website are subject to adherence with a strict payment and contractual schedule. Failure to comply with the terms stipulated by the developer will invalidate the deal and lead to loss of monies paid. Therefore, please do not proceed with any deal or pay any monies out unless you are in a position to comply with the stipulated schedule.
To reserve a property, you will need to be in a position to pay a small reservation payment immediately together with our finder's fee (if applicable) and then proceed to exchange of contracts within a set period of time (usually 28 days from receipt of contracts). If purchasing off plan; you would then pay a deposit followed by stage payments usually up to completion. If purchasing completed property; you would usually pay the balance in full.
Please note the reservation and/or deposit on any property purchased through Pure Investor Group Limited or any associate company is usually, non-refundable, please check on each individual deal before making payment. if you decide not to proceed for any reason. In the unlikely event the developer withdraws from a deal all monies will be refunded in full including our finder’s fee.
In most cases our finder’s fee on UK investment properties is 2%. However, this may vary in certain circumstances and if so such variation will be made clear on the relevant property particulars.
We usually do not charge a finder’s fee on overseas property.
Our preferred payment method is by bank transfer. However, we can accept payment by cheque or bankers draft. All cheques/bankers drafts must be made payable to the associate company responsible. You would have been previously introduced to the associate company.
Currently we do not accept credit card payments nor are we able to accept cash payments.
We prefer our client to use an independent lawyer. However, on some developments it will be a condition of the offer that you use our, or associates nominated solicitor. The reason for this is they will be familiar with the development and will be able to get the transaction done in the time required and ensure you do not lose your money. Rest assured, on investment property deals we will have negotiated good rates with any solicitor appointed and you will not be charged excessive amounts. In fact you will probably find their fees (approximately £650 plus VAT plus any disbursements) to be significantly less than you could obtain elsewhere.
In occasional circumstances, we will also strongly recommend that you to use our associate’s approved mortgage advisors. You are not obliged to do so but they often work with us and the lenders to work out attractive and exclusive deals specifically tailored to a deal so it may well be to your advantage.
If a situation occurs when two people simultaneously reserve the same plot, the plot will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis (whichever payment we receive first). If you do not secure your chosen unit/plot, we will contact you by phone and offer you a choice of the remaining units/plots, and if none are suitable, we will return your payment to you.
Finder’s fees will be held in a deposit account until exchange of contracts and if the developer withdraws from the deal all fees paid will be refunded. No interest shall accrue to client.
Please note that if any deal does not proceed because of the acts or omissions of the purchaser (for example he has not signed contracts and/or paid monies within the stipulated periods), the finder’s fee, or portion thereof, will be returned only at Pure Investor Group Limited or associated companies sole discretion (qualification of finder's fee refund is determined as to whom the cheque was addressed) and only if we have another party ready to purchase.
All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking unless otherwise stipulated.
Seminars: Any cancellations must be made 28 days prior to date booked and will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
If any cancellations after that time, money will not be refunded
Postponement/changes to a booking may be allowed in our discretion subject to an admin charge of £50.
We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque only. All cheques must be made payable to Pure Investor Group Limited.
Currently we do not accept credit card payments nor are we able to accept cash payments
All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking unless otherwise stipulated.
Any cancellation of a personal consultation within 24 hours of the agreed date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Any changes to the personal consultation appointment must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. If made within 24 hours a £50 charge will be made.
Bespoke Solutions Programmes
If you are interested in this service please complete the enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss it further.
If both parties then wish to proceed we will issue you with an individually tailored contract.
The website is strictly under copyright and reproduction of the whole or part of it in any form is prohibited without written permission.