Published: 7 October 2016
Comprising of 134 ensuite student apartments, the new Phoenix Place student development is perfectly located to capitalise on the growing demand for purpose built student accommodation in Liverpool city centre. An integral part of a larger Jennifer Project costing in excess of £200 million, the Phoenix Place student development will offer students easy walking access to the cities three major universities.
For investors, there are two types of units available, the ensuite studios, and studio apartments. The 14.21sqm ensuites start from just £49,950, whilst the more spacious studio apartments (18.46sqm) start from just £57,950.00. Phoenix Place will be developed over six floors, and will be built within the popular 'cluster' style. Key to the appeal to investors will be the early bird introductory offer which will result in investors being paid a contractually assured 9% net for the first three years (launch phase only).
Liverpool has seen considerable levels of investment in recent years, and today the city is a thriving and vibrant destination, and home to almost 60,000 full time students across the University of Liverpool, John Moores University and Liverpool Hope University. Todays generation of more discerning students in Liverpool are now seeking higher quality, purpose built student accommodation in the city centre, moving away from the traditional HMO model which saw students travelling large distances on a daily basis to the city centre campuses.
Phoenix Place - Investment Highlights
• Purchase a standard studio apartment for £57,950
• Purchase a Standard En-Suite Apartment for £49,950
• Fully managed investment (Urban Student Life)
• Six floors of cluster apartments
• Communal cluster lounges
• Fully fitted kitchens
• 9% net for three years assured (during initial launch phase only)
• Contemporary fixtures and fittings
• Exceptional local facilities and amenities
• Within an area of extensive redevelopment
• National rail links just a 10 minute walk away
• Walking distance from the city centre
• Located next to a large park
• Close to a local police station
• Next to a new supermarket due to open in 2017
• Three new schools recently built within the local area
Are you considering investing in a student property, or would like to find out more about any of our portfolio of investment properties in Liverpool city centre
, why not contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0161 337 3891.
Back to Latest News